Assists the Chief, PNP in exercising command, control, direction, coordination and supervision of the wide expanse of police operational activities especially in the fields of crime prevention, law enforcement, internal security, and delivery of public safety services including employment and deployment of the PNP personnel
An excellent public safety and security services for 2020
- Plans, directs, controls, coordinates and supervises PNP operations and integrates support activities;
- Evaluates and prepares mobilization, demobilization, assignment and/or location and employment/deployment of units in coordination with other Directorial Staff;
- Prepares, coordinates and issues operational plans, orders and directives in accordance with the Chief, PNP’s policies and guidelines;
- Maintains active liaising with the other operating units of the military and other law enforcement agencies;
- Maintains close supervision, direction, control and coordination of operational activities of all operating units and regional offices of the PNP; and
- Heads the National Law Enforcement Coordinating Committee Secretariat.